Monday, June 17, 2013

Carteret Contemporary Art- June 15- July 4

The opening Saturday night went well, liked hanging with Kevin Aita and his family. Here are a few more form the show.
Old Salt 12x12"

The Strong, Silent Type 18x24"
Charlotte Industrial area

A Pivers Island Pit Stop 24x36"

The King and I 24x36"

Carcassonne, France 18x24" 

Smoky Exit 30x40"
Next event, Beaufort Home and Garden Tours- June 27,28 (last weekend in June). I'll be in the studio and selling prints, cards, originals. See you then!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jimmy! Just curious because I have had people ask for prints/cards of some particular works, do you do yours yourself with Archival ink using a wide format printer, or do you use an outside company? I have done both in the past, but there are pros and cons with both. The main pro to doing it yourself is having total control over everything, but larger sizes are easier and more cost effective with an online or outside company.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Justin, I sent you an e mail. Thanks! Hope you're well! I have done both, but do small stuff on my own on some epson printers with archival inks and good paper.

    ReplyDelete