Sunday, July 22, 2012

A New Chapter: Paintings in Beaufort Studio, for now.















Went and picked up work from Gallery C this past week. After a great eight years with them, I feel it is time to try something a little different. I will no longer have paintings in the gallery, but we will continue to work together on projects and commissions in the future. I wish nothing but the best for Gallery C for all it has done for me over our time together. Here are a few paintings that I brought back. They will be in my Beaufort, NC studio for a few days, then it's off to Charleston with some of them. My website has the pics with titles and dimensions.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome paintings Jimmy! Love your color and brushwork

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Justin. Hope you are well, and slinging some paint yourself! Thanks for looking, take care.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Jimmy. I am painting all that I can and getting my miles of canvas behind me to keep improving my work. Challenging with a five year old and a two week old, but I am getting into the field at least weekly and into the studio every night.

      Delete
  2. I'm right behind you. Got a soon to be 4 yr old and one coming within the next couple weeks. Making a quick run to Charleston before she pops!

    ReplyDelete